Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage – Oakville Home

Water damage occurred at this Oakville home when a pipe burst in between the walls. The homeowner had commercial experience with SERVPRO, so we were their secon... READ MORE

Mehlville Fire Damaged Home Emergency

The flames from this fire damaged wood structure exposed the interior of the home. SERVPRO was called in to board up the doors and several windows and a siding ... READ MORE

White House Mold Damage

This utility closet collected sufficient moisture from a faulty duct vent and an old and leaky water heater to promote mold proliferation. We removed the wall m... READ MORE

Oakville Hotel Has an Unwanted Guest--Water

A supply line spewed water after in ruptured during the night in the common restroom of this hotel in Oakville and was unnoticed for several hours. Our SERVPRO ... READ MORE

Storm Waters Ruin a Wooden Floor in Oakville

The groundwater from the storm was only about one inch high. It absorbed into the false wall as seen by the markings on the floor. We removed the damage and suc... READ MORE

Oakville Mold Problem

Skylights are well-known for leaking and creating moisture problems, especially after a snow thaw. This conducive condition gave the indoor mold spores a chance... READ MORE

Mehlville Fire Damage to a Loft

This photo shows a remodeled attic/loft area of a home in Mehlville that was damaged by an electrical short in the attic. The fire damage to the materials was l... READ MORE

Water Damage Rebuild in a Lamay Home

Not only can our skilled technicians extract water from a home during the restoration process, but we complete the entire job. The sheetrock was gutted from thi... READ MORE

Nursing Home Suffers Water Damage

The pooling water in the corridor of this nursing home was the result of the sprinkler system going awry. The sensitivities of the elder residents to moisture, ... READ MORE

Storm Damage – Oakville Home

Storm damage at this Oakville home caused flooding throughout the house. Standing water covered every square inch. The wood flooring in this area was too damage... READ MORE